- Provincial and applicable Federal safety, and environmental regulations
- Best practices for health, safety and environmental controls
- Training methods and techniques for shop floor and management training
- Project leadership and management
- Legislation, codes and standards for Pre-Start Health and Safety Reviews (PSR)
- Solutions to regulatory challenges that work in conjunction with
operations and quality programs
- Toxics Reduction Act planning and certification
Gary Thornhill: ca.linkedin.com/in/garythornhill
31 years of Manufacturing experience. Site Environmental Leader and member of Health,Safety & Environmental team. 12 years of IT support and management positions. IT project manager, real-time software programming.
- Specialities include:
Air, Waste water, Solid Waste & Noise – environmental compliance.
- Sustainability program design and set-up, Environmental Policies & Procedures design.
- Aermod air dispersion modelling.
- Best practices for health, safety.
- Training methods and techniques for shop floor and management training.
- Strong organizational & communication skills.
- On-line Presence manager for professional on-line branding.